Fantasy Football 2015

What days would you prefer for the draft? Keep in mind Monday is a holiday.

• Total voters
Ok everyone, here is who I have set up......

Coraln00b [MENTION=2309]enzo1028[/MENTION] [MENTION=1831]Tkroll0321[/MENTION]
@green0Jos [MENTION=3332]NorridgeVince[/MENTION] [MENTION=2612]anarchy[/MENTION] [MENTION=2998]dgagvgeg[/MENTION] [MENTION=974]ClownWizard[/MENTION] [MENTION=964]Dominik Hradecki[/MENTION] [MENTION=59]Steve1986[/MENTION]

That is 10 members. We are good to go but if any others want in, let me know.

I know some of you are returning but many of you are new to it. Please, if you have not done so already, send me your e-mail address so I can send the invites today or tomorrow. I am debating reactivating last years league or just starting brand new. Either way doesn't matter to me unless there is an advantage one way or the other.

Also, I never really mess with points or scoring settings. I just leave them standard and I think that is how most prefer it.

Enzo is going to be co-comish just in case anything needs to be handled. It will be a free league but the winner will get a gift certificate to a local shop.

I am debating draft dates and times. Does Monday night work for everyone? I figured people will be at home monday night getting ready for work the next day and winding down from the weekend so that would be the best time. Let me know your thoughts.

@coralnoob that sounds good to me. I would just reactivate the old one. It will keep the scoring and rules the same. You just change the members.

To everyone in the league: I would suggest putting your ChicagoReefs username as your team slogan so we know who you are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@coralnoob that sounds good to me. I would just reactivate the old one. It will keep the scoring and rules the same. You just change the members.

To everyone in the league: I would suggest putting your ChicagoReefs username as your team slogan so we know who you are

Great advice on both fronts.

I think we definitely should put some reference on our team so we know who it is.

You can draft from the yahoo app. Actually you can draft from both apps, yahoo and espn, but this league will be in yahoo.

Does saturday work better for everyone?

Invites inbound here. Let me walk my dogs and get my coffee going first.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I have a wedding sunday but if it works for everyone i can try to fit it in. I can autodraft if need be. I am in the wedding so i'm not sure what my time will be like.

If Saturday works for everyone just do Saturday. I can draft from my phone. I've already done 3 other drafts so I know who I'm aiming for

I have a wedding sunday but if it works for everyone i can try to fit it in. I can autodraft if need be. I am in the wedding so i'm not sure what my time will be like.

Man i have wedding sunday to bastards ruined long weekend

I've had coworkers do it on the actual holiday before. I still can't figure out that nonsense aside from the price lol

Back