Jeff's 30 gallon cube tank

i have lots of nems, and even more fish so i would say no..... more like had actually, my nem herd is getting kinda thin. but as long as its a weaker stinging nem you should be fine.

thought you were holding out for blue african one?????
I was but after speaking to a couple lfs and trying to order it, it was just gonna take way too long. Plus i have a new fish im targeting which is the flaming prawn goby.. Trying to get a fish that comes from my homeland..

i have lots of nems, and even more fish so i would say no..... more like had actually, my nem herd is getting kinda thin. but as long as its a weaker stinging nem you should be fine.

What do u suggest in anemones.. I was thinking in getting a lemon drop or rainbow or green bta

thats all about personal preference for what you think looks coolest. for me its a green foot with at least 3-4 color tentacles and a few colors on the base. the green fot lemondrops are awesome tho. im trying to remove my last damsel so i can start buying the big $ nems again. if your only going to get 1 i would wait for one that you really cant pass up

the all yellow ones?
no its bluish grey.. here's a pic
y0YrK.jpg

7ainK.jpg

thats all about personal preference for what you think looks coolest. for me its a green foot with at least 3-4 color tentacles and a few colors on the base. the green fot lemondrops are awesome tho. im trying to remove my last damsel so i can start buying the big $ nems again. if your only going to get 1 i would wait for one that you really cant pass up

Yeah im only planning on getting one.. im debating getting the one from coralcompulsions or waiting till someone has a lemon drop.. who knws lol

Back