What would you like to see from Chicago Reefs?

Chicagoreefs

Administrator
Staff member
After we did our latest site updates to get everything running smoothly we are interested in getting some feedback on what you would like to see from the site? We have a few ideas and want to start add some new features. Feel free to post any ideas or suggestions you may have. Thanks

Not sure if this is what you’re looking for but in general I’d like to be part of more contests like frag or coral grow outs. It keeps me interested and gives me motivation to care for my tanks better. I helped to organize our last chalice contest and there was not many members who wanted to participate which turned out to be a lot more planning and effort then I expected but me and the other who participated enjoyed it

Not sure if this is what you’re looking for but in general I’d like to be part of more contests like frag or coral grow outs. It keeps me interested and gives me motivation to care for my tanks better. I helped to organize our last chalice contest and there was not many members who wanted to participate which turned out to be a lot more planning and effort then I expected but me and the other who participated enjoyed it
agree .. maybe go back to the tank of the month contests, that might drum up more posts about tank set up as we share pictures of our tanks for voting purposes

Back