Jeff's 30 gallon cube tank

Jep21

After all the tank switches i finally settled on a 30 cube tank.. Tank that i always wanted to get :)

Wont have a sump for the tank but will have a hob fuge(thanks adam) which i'll be keeping some cheato, my heater and protein skimmer..

Will be running some nano koralia 420's until i get another mp10

Will move some of my stock from my 15 gallon which includes

1 fireshrimp
1 yellow watchman goby
1 spotted mandarin goby
1 serpent star

Will use my 27 watt 20k PAR 38 bulb for lighting over the tank.

Heres some pics

a6936897-a870-322b.jpg

a6936897-a8c6-2a80.jpg

Heres my attempt to recoat the stand lol using some black spray paint

a6936897-a949-7295.jpg

Got bout 40 pounds of florida dry rock and 30 pounds of florida sand .. Thanks total pet plus for both the rock and sand
Cnt wait to aquascape my tank

a69368a1-aa24-3532.jpg

More tmmrw on the scape..

What do u guys think about me putting a 120 watt 55 led fixture thats dimmable 28 RB 27Cool white over this tank.. Getting the dimmable version of mai's LED fixture.. Do u guys thnk it'll be too much or just right..

Like the miracle mud right? I was thinking of picking some up tmmrw at aquacave.. But i'll just use my florida sand for now till tmmrw lol

Yes, I have been doing research on it. But no room to try! I seen another members tank and was impressed with his results.

Yes, I have been doing research on it. But no room to try! I seen another members tank and was impressed with his results.
Nice nice. Yeah i read a little about the miracle mud and heard some great reviews on it.. I cnt wait to see results it'll have in my tank when i use it lol

Awesome how nice that one little par bulb looks over the tank, much brighter than one would expect.

Yeah i was a little worried the par38 bulb wouldnt be able to light up my tank completely but to my surprise it covered my whole tank :)

Thanks everyone :) im really excited that i finally got the tank that i want set up.. Now im gonna wait a bit so i can add some fish :)

Back