Jeff's 30 gallon cube tank

Heres my stock list im planning lmk what u guys think ok..

Midas blenny
Coral beauty
2 YWG(will try to find a pair for the goby i have)
2 Banggaii cardinals
1 spotted mandarin
3 blue chromis (not sure yet of them)

1 fireshrimp
1 cleaner shrimp
2 peppermint shrimp
1 serpent star
1 rainbow bta
Some snails and some hermits

Heres my stock list im planning lmk what u guys think ok..

Midas blenny
Leopard wrasse or Coral beauty
2 YWG(will try to find a pair for the goby i have)
2 Banggaii cardinals
1 spotted mandarin

1 fireshrimp
1 cleaner shrimp
2 peppermint shrimp
1 serpent star
1 rainbow bta
Some snails and some hermits
Make sure u wait to add the wrasse or spotted... And I wouldn't add both in small tank. That mandarin is gonna be looking for pods and the leopard is gonna be devouring them.... Mandarin is slower then that leopard... Just my 2 cents...

Make sure u wait to add the wrasse or spotted... And I wouldn't add both in small tank. That mandarin is gonna be looking for pods and the leopard is gonna be devouring them.... Mandarin is slower then that leopard... Just my 2 cents...

shoot.. totally forgot the leopard wrasses only eats pods and seldomly eats flakes, pellets or frozen.. Was up late making my list lol

List revised..
Thanks jorge :)

shoot.. totally forgot the leopard wrasses only eats pods and seldomly eats flakes, pellets or frozen.. Was up late making my list lol

List revised..
Thanks jorge :)
no problem... just want to make sure you have happy tank =) I still havent slept.. =(

Had to play catch up on this one soooo.. Tank looks great and realy excited to see what comes of that bulb which one is it

GOod tank dude ..

cube aare one of the best i guess .. and your tank looks good :)

but with one 27watt par bulb would there be sufficient light to do much corals ?? or would you be changing it later on ?

GOod tank dude ..

cube aare one of the best i guess .. and your tank looks good :)

but with one 27watt par bulb would there be sufficient light to do much corals ?? or would you be changing it later on ?

for now my corals seem to be doing ok.. i put all my high light demanding corals on the top rock and everything else on the bottom.. .. I may switch my light in the future but gotta save up funds first

Heres a mini update..

This is all angles of the tank and how its looking..

4b1af308-7236-ce99.jpg

4b1af308-7240-2355.jpg

4b1af308-7249-ef08.jpg

Heres the hob fuge( thanks again adam for the fuge)
4b1af308-7285-7d50.jpg

4b1af308-72a0-3423.jpg

Heres my hob fuges return pipe.. Its an awesome feeding tube.. Just place the food there and it gets blasted all around the tank.. Its awesome!
4b1af308-72ad-a75d.jpg

Heres a pic of my 1 year old goby and my fire shrimp
4b1af308-726d-33dc.jpg

Back