New 40 Breeder Build

u2e7a2em.jpg

Some of my chalices!
Big thank u to mai for these awesome pieces :)

Grape watermelon
8eduza5y.jpg

Tyree mummy eyes
me5y7a3e.jpg
2yve6yne.jpg

Update on the tank..

So over the past 2 weeks i had to fatalities.. :(

Kole tang passed away.. Found it breathing heavy one day kept it in my new critter keeper but it didnt recover after two days.. Not sure what cause the death..

Then the next one was, i found my spotted mandarin hardwood floor surfing.. Didnt even knw mandarins jumped..

Also set up night mode for my tank for 10hrs starting at 12am. I'll see how my tank responds to the nice low flow

Also added a 3 watt PAR16 blue actinic LED from coralcompulsion..
http://coralcompulsion.com/led/PAR16-ACTINIC

Light is awesome.. Its ridiculously strong but i get an awesome moonlight and spread from it.. Keeping it on every night from 12am-1pm..

equ2equ9.jpg
2u8e9ypy.jpg

Daym sorry to hear about your fish bro :(

I lost one myself today. Along with a bunch of other problems.

That light looks pretty awesome though! Hopefully the rest of the fish are good. Looks like mine for the most part are doing okay.

Your tank is looking quite nice bro!

I HATE when I lose fish, I lost a Kole tang too in QT, think he couldn't handle the copper dose. Made me sick to my stomach for weeks. You've also reminded me I need a screen top.... Sorry for your losses man.

Did you just put the top on it? Our did the mandrin make it thru the screen?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
I do have a mesh top but the mandarin made it through it.. not sure how but. it did.. dam thing ninjad its way out

I HATE when I lose fish, I lost a Kole tang too in QT, think he couldn't handle the copper dose. Made me sick to my stomach for weeks. You've also reminded me I need a screen top.... Sorry for your losses man.

thanks.. yeah i hate it when losing fish especially ones that are my favorites.. yeah get a screen top on that tank.. its a lifesaver..

Daym sorry to hear about your fish bro :(

I lost one myself today. Along with a bunch of other problems.

That light looks pretty awesome though! Hopefully the rest of the fish are good. Looks like mine for the most part are doing okay.

Your tank is looking quite nice bro!

thanks bro.. hopefully...all my other fish do ok..

Nice tank, sorry about your fish.

so an update..

when to sho tanks yesterday after work and upgrade and got a couple new things..

Picked up two of these green emerald crabs from Sho Tank to help with my CUC.. have some small patches of algae that need taking care of so got these awesome dudes..
View attachment 16886

Also got a new auto feeder via bulk reef supply.. thanks dom for letting me tag along your orderView attachment 16885

Also picked up an awesome meteor shower montipora frag and i must say im loving the orange red color..
frag looks similar to this pic
View attachment 16887

Also i upgraded my Critter keeper so its much longer and more spacious.. Thanks again Will u the man.. heres the dimensions of the new critter keeper 3x3x14

Thats all for now folks..

Nice additions bro! I cant wait till I move my meteor shower over to the new tank. Such a cool looking coral.

Back