r33fswagg3r's Frag/Nem Tanks

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
Friggin wish I had a 1/10th of your carpentry skills! Nice looking stand.
Thank you for the compliment, although there is much room for improvement with regards to my carpentry skills. I've done a lot of rough framing but really anything I do that requires a finer finish or detail comes about because I expect better and always see room for improvement in quality, design, and finish that is often lacking in mass produced stuff.

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
Ordered my new lighting plan for the frag tank, arrives next week, ohhhhh man. Dual black BRS Deluxe reactors arrive tomorrow.

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
Man that's brutal. Too bad you wouldn't have a tank to put it over considering it costs almost as much as the dsa setup i sold you that you would have to trade me for. Haha

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
Just to clarify on my last post, I consider Brian (100LL), a friend and was just giving him a hard time right back. The system I sold him cost me twice as much to build compared to what I sold it to him for and it's well known I like to give fellow reefers good deals. So please do not take what I said out of context, I was merely playfully bantering.