Superman92088

The date and location are set!

The spring frag swap for CMAS will be on MAY 18th, 2013 at:

The Odeum Expo Center in Villa Park
1033 North Villa Avenue
Villa Park, Illinois 60181
Phone: (630) 941-9292

Swap goes from 10am-6pm

Area Layout and more information on the even will be posted later. Mark your calendars for this event because it is going to be huge!
If you would like to help out with this event or if you would like me to put you down on the list of attending vendors please email me! Thanks!

Chris Reed
Event Planning Committee Chairman
Chris.Reed@cmas.net

UPDATE

Vendor booths are about 10x10
Price for event and Vendor booths will be posted when everything is figured out

There will also be 3 other events at the ODEUM: A woodworking expo, A Ladies Pamper expo, and a signs mute and deaf expo

Update
Admission for current CMAS members = $5.00 (Members get 5 FREE raffle tickets) dont forget your membership card!!!
$10.00 General Admission
$20.00 for a one year CMAS Membership or $30.00 for two years (FREE entry and 5 raffle tickets if bought on the day of the event)
Kids 12 & Under = FREE

UPDATE

Current Vendor List for the swap can be found on the official CMAS website listed below:

http://forums.cmas.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=545&p=5739#p5739

If you would like to purchase a table at the swap pleas visit the link below:

https://secure.monkeychatter.com/cmas/shop/fragswap/purchasetable

Herbie

Banned
for any other newbies, here is something I had to ask: Swaps are called swaps, but you can bring money to swap, you don't have to bring coral to swap. Carry on :)

gig

bring lots of cash, I dont think most people swap, although I've seen some of the vendors swap :)

FishBeard

And "volunteers" usually get a sneak peek as well. The club is always looking for members to volunteer their time for setup and break-down of the events.

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
bring lots of cash, I dont think most people swap, although I've seen some of the vendors swap :)
Yeah, I think they do some their swapping before the doors open. I've been one of the first through the doors on a couple of occassions and saw lots of coral hidden in the corners of their tanks that wasn't for sale. I think it pays to be a volunteer for this event ;)